Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Yahoo has a piece on what Obama watches on TV...

...and I thought I'd include an incomplete list of my own. I tape "Hardball" every day but don't always get to watch it; "Charlie Rose," although it hasn't been taping right lately so I haven't been seeing it much; "Real Time with Bill Maher" and "Bill Moyers Journal" on Friday nights; "This Week" and "Meet the Press" on Sundays, although David Gregory really needs to calm down a little (he isn't Tim Russert, but that's okay--nobody else is, either); and "Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives" with Guy Fieri. I also comb the movie channels and I'm in the middle of watching "Apocalypse Now Redux" (with scenes added to the original) and I have that old western classic "Shane" with Alan Ladd waiting for me. (I can't believe I've never seen it--shame on me!) While I'm on a roll, I really like those PBS music specials like "Doo Wop," although I wish they'd stop bugging me for money. I'm sure there's more, but those are the ones that immediately come to mind. Oh, and let's not forget "Curb Your Enthusiasm" which I hear is going to include the entire cast of "Seinfeld" in the new season being recorded right now. I can't wait!

No comments: