Monday, October 29, 2012

I have my games...

Will Aaron Bailey play against Neuqua Valley?
...for Round Two this weekend. (Well, sort of.)

On Friday night I'll be at Bolingbrook to watch the 8-2 Raiders host the undefeated Wildcats of Neuqua Valley. And on Saturday night I'll be at Lincoln-Way East to see the undefeated Griffins take on the 8-2 Celtics of Providence.

(It's killing me that I won't be able to see the 5A matchup on Saturday night between 7-3 Woodstock North and undefeated Marian Central. That could be a heck of a game!)

All I have to do now is decide on my Saturday afternoon game. Here are the finalists, in no particular order:

Conant (7-3) at Maine South (10-0);
Stevenson (8-2) at Glenbard North (9-1);
Waubonsie Valley (9-1) at Oak Park River Forest (7-3); or (are you ready for this?)
3A Aurora Christian (9-1) at Immaculate Conception (7-3).

Remember: The best game between the best teams.

No comments: