Saturday, October 27, 2012

First of all, I need to admit...

...that I was really, really wrong about Downers Grove North. Really wrong. The Trojans handed No. 1-seed Batavia their first loss of the season last night, 38-26, on the road. To all you DGN fans out there: Mea culpa!

Now, as for the rest of Friday night, Bolingbrook defeated Sandburg, 39-7, without star quarterback Aaron Bailey. Huh? Will the Illinois-bound senior play next week against Neuqua Valley? I don't know, but barring any scheduling conflicts I plan to be there.

My other "high priority" game for next week is Providence at Lincoln-Way East. (I don't know what I'll do if it's at the same time as Neuqua at Bolingbrook.)

Other games I would see -- so far -- include Waubonsie Valley at Oak Park River Forest, Wheaton North at Prospect and Oswego at Benet.

But there's a lot more football left to play today -- a lot.

No comments: