Friday, October 12, 2012

Glenbard North defeated...

...Wheaton North, 17-15, on a last second field goal. Great game!

I predicted the Panthers would win, but I had a backup plan just in case they didn't. I was going to pull a "Mitt Romney" and say that I had predicted the Falcons would win all along. And if anyone questioned me I would just tell them that they were mistaken. If they had gone back to my original post and showed me where I had predicted GBN, I would have just shook my head and told them that their information was "inaccurate."

See how this works?
___

In other games:

Loyola crushed Brother Rice, 45-0;

Glenbrook South beat Niles West, 35-25;

Benet upset Marist, 34-24;

Batavia over St. Charles East, 19-6;

Lake Zurich downed Stevenson, 21-14; and

Montini stopped Aurora Christian, 31-27.

Three previously unbeaten teams were defeated tonight: Wheaton North, Marist and Aurora Christian. Who will be next?

No comments: