Friday, November 25, 2011

What's up with guys like this...

...who wear a scarf with no jacket? (This picture was in the Times yesterday.) Could a scarf possibly be preferable to a coat? What thought process, do you suppose, led this guy to put on this scarf?

What's it like outside? Is is chilly enough for a jacket, or just a scarf?

Or did he walk outside and say to himself,

Whoa! My throat is really cold. I'd better go back inside and put on a scarf!

Or did he walk outside, decide it was too warm for a coat, go back in and hang it up, and walk back out with just the scarf?

Is that even a good look?

I think I'll just walk around in a scarf with no jacket today.

Or did the Times reporter ask him to pose for this picture?

Hang on, let me go back in and put on a scarf!

Maybe he had a spot on his shirt from eating soup at lunch.

Do you have a scarf you could put on, or something?

Just put on a coat.

No comments: