Saturday, January 24, 2009

In case you haven't already noticed...

...there's a small box at the top of this page reserved for ads. I entered into an agreement this week with Google to sell advertising on my blog. I really don't know how it works, exactly; the contract was sooo long, and in Legalese! But I signed up for it, anyway. I think the general idea is that if millions and millions of people click on these ads then Google will write me a check for about ten bucks or so. I figure if I don't like it for whatever reason I can always start a new blog, Really Boring Old White Guy. And if I make any dough I've decided that I'll throw a party at the end of the year for all the Followers of this blog, which now number four. I know what you're thinking: Great. A party thrown by a boring old white guy. I think I have to wash my radio that night. But hey, a free meal is a free meal. So what have you got to lose? Go to the upper right-hand corner and click where it says Follow this blog to get in on this great opportunity. See you in December!

No comments: