Thursday, November 26, 2015

I did a little cipherin'...

...and here's what I came up with:

4A: Phillips by six over Althoff, 33-27.
Over/under: 60.

5A: Nazareth by two over Lincoln-Way West, 28-26.
Over/under: 54.

6A: Montini by three over Crete-Monee, 28-25.
Over/under: 53.

7A: Libertyville by one over Glenbard West, 26-25.*
Over/under: 51.

8A: Loyola by ten over Marist, 34-24.
Over/under: 58.

You can probably figure out the crude methodology I used. If I'm anywhere close to being right I'll share it with you. If not, it never happened.

* I'm not at all comfortable with that Libertyville - Glenbard West pick. I've seen both teams play and my gut tells me to go with the Hilltoppers. The rest of them look okay, though. In fact, I'd take all the favorites given those point spreads.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: