Monday, April 13, 2015

Hillary Clinton announced...

...for president yesterday and -- unlike Ted Cruz's or Rand Paul's speech -- I haven't read one word about it. Really, is there anything anyone could write about her that we don't already know?

How about this: according to PredictWise, there's a 43.7 percent chance that the former First Lady will be elected president next year. (Jeb Bush is in second place with 17.1 percent.) And a 59.3 percent chance that the Democratic nominee (whoever that might be) comes out on top, versus a 40.7 percent chance for the Republican candidate. 

Over at Paddy Power, Hillary is favored at 11/10 odds over Jeb, at 4/1. More generically, the Democratic Party is given 4/6 odds over the GOP, at 6/5.

Until further notice, it's still Hillary over Jeb.

1 comment:

Ed Crotty said...

Broring old white guys for Hillary. I'm in.