Friday, February 24, 2012

Karen Santorum told...

...Glenn Beck yesterday that "she initially had been against her husband running for president but finally concluded it was 'God's will.' "

(First of all, what is she doing on Glenn Beck's show?)

According to a piece in the Washington Post (my emphasis): 

"I did always feel in my heart that God had big plans for Rick. Eventually it was there, tugging at my heart," she said. "When Obamacare passed, that was it. That put the fire in my belly."

(Really? The Affordable Care Act got you that worked up? Hasn't universal health care been a goal of the Catholic Church for decades?

No matter. Back to that first paragraph -- it was "God's will" that Rick Santorum run for president? How does she know? Couldn't I just as easily argue that it's "God's will" that he not?

Who do these people think they are, that they know the mind of God?

No comments: