Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tonight, I'll be at Glenbrook North...

...to see Niles North take on Maine South in the semifinals of the Northbrook Sectional.

Why did I post a picture of Erin Heatherton? Because the Victoria's Secret model, who was born Erin Heather Bubley (can't imagine why she changed that name), is a graduate of Niles North. (Victoria's Secret, in case you don't know, is a company that sells women's "unmentionables." I've see the catalogue once or twice.)

So top that, Maine South! (Hillary Clinton? Don't make me laugh.)

As for the game, Michael O'Brien writes in the Sun-Times:

Maine South and Niles North went to double-overtime just two weeks ago in the Central Suburban League title game. The Hawks (28-3) had the home court advantage in that one and came away with the win. If Malachi Nix has another hot game, the Vikings (26-4) could easily gain some revenge in the semifinal.

As far as I'm concerned, Niles North already won.

No comments: