Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ben Quayle, son of former Vice President...

...Dan Quayle, is running for Congress from Arizona. Quayle has an ad in which he calls President Obama "the worst president in history."

This is from a guy whose father said, among other things:

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."

"What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is."

"Welcome to President Bush, Mrs. Bush, and my fellow astronauts."

"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century."

"I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy -- but that could change."

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."

"I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix."

"It's wonderful to be here in the great state of Chicago."

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."

"[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."

No comments: