Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving...

...everyone! I hope you all eat too much turkey and watch too much football. And try not to fight too much with your family.

Personally, I'll be traveling deep behind Republican lines, even eating Thanksgiving dinner at what I assume is a restricted country club. I'll have to do my best to keep my mouth shut, but I've never been very good at that in the past. Maybe I can steer the conversation away from politics and toward Illinois high school football. Ever heard of Matt Perez?

2 comments:

Hags said...

Hey BOWG...MAYBE those Republicans can start making you think straight!! I think you need to take a step back and look at the situation from 30,000 feet...hopefully it will clear your head!

mtracy said...

Welcome aboard, Jack! Is that Mortimer or his brother?