Monday, February 2, 2009

My vote for best...

...Super Bowl commercial? The one with the three mob guys sitting around breakfast discussing a possible hit. The boss (who bore a slight resemblance to a young Martin Scorsese) kept getting interrupted by a ditzy waitress putting whipped cream on his pancakes. I had to drag my wife away from the computer to watch it and we replayed it about three times. The one immediately following had a nice sight gag about a guy who had to work under the back half of a moose. And honorable mention goes to the one with Alec Baldwin, who makes me laugh a little just by reading his lines (gotta start watching "30 Rock"). Other than that, I thought the ads were kind of lame. In fact, Super Bowl commercials in general haven't been great for years.

No comments: