Thursday, October 21, 2010

How's that, again?

The Chicago Sun-Times has a story this morning, "LaCosse Unsure About Minnesota Commitment" (my emphasis):

Looking to relieve the pressure that comes with the recruiting process before the beginning of his senior season, Naperville North quarterback Matt LaCosse (above) committed to the University of Minnesota as a tight end back in July.

However, sometimes those best laid plans go awry.

The Golden Gophers’ firing of fourth-year head coach Tim Brewster Sunday has put LaCosse’s future in limbo.

“I’m not 100 percent sure yet,” LaCosse told GopherIllustrated.com Tuesday. “I have to talk things over with my family and my coach, but right now I’m still fully committed to Minnesota. I am going to be talking with my family and coach just to see what is the best route for me.”

No comments: